Welcome to my Web site!
- 30 years as a full-time Broker Associate/Real Estate Sales professional.
- Holds the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation, the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- Holds the CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager) designation from the REALTORS National Marketing Institute.
- Holds the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation. Only 4% of Realtors nationwide hold this designation.
- Polly is a member of ERC (Employee Relocation Council) and is experienced in corporate employee relocations.
- Polly can provide you with a professional market analysis of your home that provides you with a realistic market value.
- A market analysis looks at recent comparable sales & competing listings to help you establish a value on your home.
- Polly markets her listings in local real estate publications,local newspaper advertisements,& on various Internet sites.
- Whether you're a first time buyer or a previous homeowner, I can provide guidance thru every step of your transaction.
- I can advise you in all areas of home financing including FHA, VA, or Conventional mortgages.
- Technical expertise in utilizing the Internet to provide clients the latest information on area listings.
- A full time staff assistant provides technical expertise and essential details on the current real estate market.
- Via the Internet we recently provided a corporate relocation client living in London market listings and photos of
- several properties in their price range; one of which they purchased. Essentially, saving them time and money.
- My experience in real estate provides me the knowledge to provide you guidance and advice to make the right decisions.
- National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, Waco Association of Realtors.
- ABR, CRB, CRS, ERC. Waco Chapter (NAIFA) National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers (Affiliate Member).
- Real Estate Sales License, State of Texas, 1973 - 1980. Real Estate Brokers License, State of Texas, 1980 - Present.
- Jim Stewart, Realtors (Broker Associate) 1986 - Present. Woodlake Properties (Broker Owner) 1980 - 1986.
- McCall Realtors (Sales Agent) 1973 - 1980. Member - Altrusa Club of Waco
Here you will find a wide variety of useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more effectively in the Waco areas. From information on the local community, to advice about finding a mortgage or preparing your home to sell, it's all available here on my web site.
You can also search for your ideal home by viewing current listings with detailed descriptions and photos. Or you can get help determining the value of your home by requesting a report that includes the prices of similar homes that recently sold or are currently for sale in the Waco areas.
So whether you're buying or selling, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which I can provide you with. Read more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Read more.